By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Monday, May 9th, 2016 9:00 AM CST
Almond On A Date from Bowling Green’s Zest Juice for Life is delicious. It’s also healthy and packs 3 pounds of vegetables and fruits for your daily intake:
Almond on a Date – This delicious blend of almonds, dates, vanilla and cinnamon is lower in calories than cow’s milk, and is rich in Vitamin E, which keeps your skin glowing! Dates are added for sweetness and they also relieve intestinal distress and aid in muscle development, so our almond milk blend will help keep you shiny AND strong!
Past Juices we’ve featured:
- Kale Yeah! contains Kale, romaine, apples, ginger, and limes.
- Gerson Green – Recommended by the Gerson Institute, this blend of greens (romaine, beet tops, watercress, endive, escarole, Swiss chard), red cabbage, green bell pepper and Granny Smith apples is a powerful cancer fighter!
- Go Go Green Juice is a blend of pineapple, romaine, apples, cucumber and kale that will leave you tropically refreshed.
- Jolly Green – this natural stress reliever made with apples, cucumbers, lemon, celery, kale and ginger will turn your frown upside down!
- Happy Beet is a combination of beets, carrots, cucumbers, apples and ginger that will detox you in a hurry!
- Beet Goes On is a delicious mix of Beets, Pineapple, and Spinach!
- Kickin’ Carrot is a healthy dose of apples, carrots and ginger.
- Sunshine Juice is a delicious blend of oranges, carrots, and sweet potato. It’s sunshine in a bottle!
- Apple Zinger merges fresh apples and lemons with cayenne and Grade B maple syrup for a master cleanse that’s light, refreshing, cleansing and well, ZIPPY!
Please visit their website at www.zestjuiceforlife.com to learn more about their juice varieties! Also visit their store downtown at 326 Main Ave. Open Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm