By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Monday, May 2nd, 2016 9:00 AM CST
Apple Zinger from Bowling Green’s Zest Juice for Life is delicious. It’s also healthy and packs 3 pounds of vegetables and fruits for your daily intake:
Apple Zinger merges fresh apples and lemons with cayenne and Grade B maple syrup for a master cleanse that’s light, refreshing, cleansing and well, ZIPPY!
Past Juices we’ve featured:
- Kale Yeah! contains Kale, romaine, apples, ginger, and limes.
- Gerson Green – Recommended by the Gerson Institute, this blend of greens (romaine, beet tops, watercress, endive, escarole, Swiss chard), red cabbage, green bell pepper and Granny Smith apples is a powerful cancer fighter!
- Go Go Green Juice is a blend of pineapple, romaine, apples, cucumber and kale that will leave you tropically refreshed.
- Jolly Green – this natural stress reliever made with apples, cucumbers, lemon, celery, kale and ginger will turn your frown upside down!
- Happy Beet is a combination of beets, carrots, cucumbers, apples and ginger that will detox you in a hurry!
- Beet Goes On is a delicious mix of Beets, Pineapple, and Spinach!
- Kickin’ Carrot is a healthy dose of apples, carrots and ginger.
- Sunshine Juice is a delicious blend of oranges, carrots, and sweet potato. It’s sunshine in a bottle!
Please visit their website at www.zestjuiceforlife.com to learn more about their juice varieties! Also visit their store downtown at 326 Main Ave. Open Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm