By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Monday, April 25th, 2016 9:00 AM CST
Sunshine Juice from Bowling Green’s Zest Juice for Life is delicious. It’s also healthy and packs 3 pounds of vegetables and fruits for your daily intake:
Sunshine Juice is a delicious blend of oranges, carrots, and sweet potato. It’s sunshine in a bottle!
Past Juices we’ve featured:
- Kale Yeah! contains Kale, romaine, apples, ginger, and limes.
- Gerson Green – Recommended by the Gerson Institute, this blend of greens (romaine, beet tops, watercress, endive, escarole, Swiss chard), red cabbage, green bell pepper and Granny Smith apples is a powerful cancer fighter!
- Go Go Green Juice is a blend of pineapple, romaine, apples, cucumber and kale that will leave you tropically refreshed.
- Jolly Green – this natural stress reliever made with apples, cucumbers, lemon, celery, kale and ginger will turn your frown upside down!
- Happy Beet is a combination of beets, carrots, cucumbers, apples and ginger that will detox you in a hurry!
- Beet Goes On is a delicious mix of Beets, Pineapple, and Spinach!
- Kickin’ Carrot is a healthy dose of apples, carrots and ginger.
Please visit their website at www.zestjuiceforlife.com to learn more about their juice varieties! Also visit their store downtown at 326 Main Ave. Open Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm