By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 9:00 AM CST
For less than a dollar a day, a State Farm® renters insurance policy will cover your property at its full replacement cost. Whether you rent a house or an apartment, protect your possessions with State Farm renters insurance, and you could end up saving thousands.*
Thinking About Protection?
Why You Need Renters Insurance
The landlord of your apartment has insurance, but it probably only covers the building where you live — not your belongings or your liability for accidents. If your possessions are stolen during a break-in or damaged by a fire or severe weather, a renters insurance policy can allow you to recover their value. If someone is injured during an accident in your home, renters insurance can help protect you in the case a liability lawsuit.
Renters Insurance Covers:
Examples not limited to:
- Fire or Lightning
- Windstorm or Hail
- Freezing of plumbing system
Renters Insurance Doesn’t Cover:
- Bodily injury or property damage that is expected or intended by the insured
- Business pursuits
- Professional services provided or not provided
- Ownership, operation, use, or maintenance of aircraft, motor vehicles, and certain watercraft
State Farm is There
More Americans buy renters insurance from State Farm than any other company. With a State Farm renters insurance policy you can:
- Insure your possessions at their full replacement cost.
- Cover yourself in the case of a liability lawsuit.
- Access State Farm’s 24/7 claims service.
- Work with one of our 17,000 agents.
- Logon to statefarm.com to manage your policy, submit a claim, or contact your agent.
Fan DC Clement’s facebook page to keep up with the other work he’s doing in the community. He’s also putting up different ways his agency that is locally run can help you save on insurance.