By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Wednesday, October 16th, 2013 11:00 AM CST
During Bowling Green Eats Week, October 21-26th, enjoy a meal, drink or special at one of these fine locations on their day and a portion of your puchase will support healthy food access for local families.
- Monday– Spencer’s Coffee (Special on Hooded Sweatshirt drink and Pumpkin Pie Bar)
- Tuesday- Cambridge Market and Cafe Lunch service.
- Wednesday- JD Bakery and Cafe Lunch service with a Special Country breakfast featuring Apple Fritter French Toast and Pumpkin Scones w/honey butter.
- Thursday- Home Cafe and Marketplace Lunch service and The Bistro Dinner service.
- Friday- Novo Dolce Lunch Service and Corsair for Tastings and Tours followed by Dinner at one of the fine local restaurants downtown.
- Saturday- Meltdown Ice Cream at Community Farmers Market.
Eat good and support local businesses and farmers during Bowling Green Eats Week! Also, Register for the Food Day conference! Want a local lunch from Home Cafe & Marketplace? Make sure to click on the Brown Paper Tickets link to snag your lunch!