One of the Highlights of SKY Farmer’s Market is a Highlight of Fountain Square!
By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Monday, December 19th, 2011 9:00 AM CST
The first impression if you’re ever trying to figure out about a restaurant is their menu. Well, JD Bakery and Cafe has released their breakfast menu (a menu that is served Tuesday through Saturday 7am-1pm). The specials are still going to be a highlight but these are going to be the daily staples for the folks at JD Bakery and Cafe:
- Farm Fresh Eggs (2 eggs, hashbrowns, bacon or sausage & toast)-$5.99
- Pancakes and Sausage– $6.49 and half order $3.49
- Option of 2 Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin or Pecan Pancakes– $4.99
- Stuffed French Toast (Sourdough bread stuffed with cream cheese and covered in fruit toppings)-$5.49
- 2 Eggs and Cheese Sandwich– $4.49 *add Bacon or Sausage– $5.49
- Cinnamon Roll– $2.00
- Blueberry Muffin– $1.50
- Granola Bar (oats, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, coconut, honey and chocolate chips)– $1.50
They will continue to serve specials and do have a variety of cookies, bars, breads and pies. Fan their page and get down there Tue – Fri: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sat: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm. They will serve the breakfast from 7:00 am till 1:30pm!