By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Friday, December 10th, 2010 8:00 AM CST
WKU Store is ready to start the 2010 Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest and you could be the big winner!
Pick out your very
best worst Ugly Holiday Sweater (You know that one Aunt Sue gave you buried and hasn’t seen the light in a few years) for a chance to WIN 2 tickets to the WKU vs. Uof L Dec. 22nd game!
To submit a photo of you wearing your own “Ugly Holiday Sweater”
email: Lacey.Jackson@wku.edu Subject Line: Ugly Holiday Sweater
Don’t forget to attach your image.
PHOTO SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Thu. Dec.16th at 12 Noon
Include the following info:
• Full Name
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• Description of the sweater
*Extra points for your Ugly Holiday Sweater: (including but not limited to) shoulder pads, music, lights, sound effects, funny-sweater-story, hand-crafted additions, etc.
Judging will be based the following criteria:
• Creativity & Originality
• Overall quality & appearance of photo
• Relevance to contest theme of “ugly holiday sweater contest”
Go for the WIN!
• 1st PLACE: 2 Tickets to the WKU vs. Uof L Dec. 22nd game + $25 Gift Card to The WKU Store
• 2nd PLACE: Big Red Ornament + $25 Gift Card to The WKU Store
• 3rd PLACE: Big Red Ornament + $10 Gift Card to The WKU Store
By submitting a photo, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Participation (No Purchase Necessary)
• Must be 18 or older to enter
• One entry per contestant
Winners will be notified Thursday evening, Dec. 16th. Photo ID required to claim prize.
1st place Winner can pick up their prize by 3pm on Friday, Dec.17th at The WKU Store, Main Campus or at Will-Call on game day, Wed. Dec. 22nd.
Photos submitted that are in compliance with the Contest Rules will be available on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/theWKUstore) for viewing by Friday, Dec. 17, 2010. The WKU Store is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your photos by Facebook users.
Photo Submission Criteria
All photos must be consistent with the Ugly Holiday Sweater theme and in compliance with the Contest Rules. The WKU Store reserves the right to remove photos at any time that are not in compliance with the Contest Rules.
Please note the following limits on photographic subject matter:
• No objectionable content, such as alcohol, smoking, guns, violence, or nudity
• No content that is defamatory to any group or individual and/or violates any law
• Must be current photo; no archive images allowed
• Photo must be original work of entrant
The WKU Store reserves the right to modify the Contest or these Official Rules at any time or if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond The WKU Store’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by The WKU Store, in its sole discretion.
This should be fun and a great way to kick away the stress of the holidays!