By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Monday, September 30th, 2013 9:00 AM CST
Gianni’s Restaurant on Old Morgantown Road has a diverse menu but, it’s rooted mainly in traditional German fare and some Bosnian favorites as well. We’re going to do a few posts on their menu. Take a look below:
Traditional German Food
- German/Bosnian mix plate– Three German sausages, four cevapcici, three chicken schnitzel and four pljeskavica with rice, onion and pickles served with lepina (Bosnian bread)
- Large Pileskavica– Traditional German juicy beef patty (about 12 ounces) made from a mixture of ground beef and lamb filled with mozzarella cheese served with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and lepina (Bosnian Bread) order of you choice sandwich or plate.
- German Sausages– Three delicious German sausages with cabbage.
- German Schnitzel– One large chicken schnitzel with fries or mashed potatoes.
- Sarma– Sarma is made with ground beef, rice, mixture of apices and it’s rolled up with cabbage topped with German sauce also served with mashed potatoes.
- Goulash– A soup of stew of beef, vegetables, sliced potato, seasoned with paprika and other spices.
- **German Rouladen**– German (four) Rouladen is a beef smothered with mustard, pickles, red onions and rolled up topped with German Sauce.
- **Curry Sausage German Style (Currywurst) from German Chef**– Grilled German sausage (two sliced) topped with tomato sauce, chili sauce, onion salt, black pepper, paprika, curry powder with fries.
- European Chocolate Cake
- Crepes filled with Nutella
- Graham Cheese
You’ll want to fan their page for updates. They will have their store open soon on Old Morgantown road which is connected to the restaurant. Fan their facebook page here.