From The World’s Greatest Studio Tour:
Meet our area’s leading artists and see creativity in action! Over twenty artists will open their studios at ten locations throughout Bowling Green and Warren County, KY. is unique and intimate opportunity creates free unlimited access to talk one-on-one with the artists, and a oers a glimpse into their creative processes. A wide range of artwork will be on display and available for purchase among participating studios: Paintings, Jewelry, Pottery, Fiber Arts, Mixed Media, Printmaking, Metalwork, Woodwork, and more!
Signs will be posted to help you nd the studios. Grab some friends, plan a route and see what our artists have been up to. See you soon!
10am – 5pm on Saturday
1pm – 5pm on Sunday
- Alice Gatewood-Waddell — 513 E. Main
- Pushin Building Artists’ Studios — 400 E. Main
- Art Matters— 310 E. Main St.
- Jill, Jennifer & Jesse — 520 E. Main St.
- Bob @ Love Art Gallery — 916 State St.
- Rickman Pottery — 1121 E. 14th Ave.
- Lynn and Claude — 1108 St. Andrews Cir.
- Leslie and Michael Nichols —2409 Tam O Shanter Ct
- Lickskillet Lab — 1300 Peachtree Ln
- Studio G — 128 H.E. Johnson Rd