By CFM, communityfarmersmarketbg.com
Thursday, June 11th, 2015 9:00 AM CST
Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Servings: 5-6
- Total Time: 30 minutes + 1-2 hours to chill
- 8 ounces (about 3 cups dry) pasta
- ¾ cup broccoli flowerets
- ¾ cup cauliflower flowerets
- ¾ cup sliced cucumber
- ¾ cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup nonfat Italian or ranch style dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- 2. Add vegetables and toss with dressing. Chill in refrigerator.
Community Farmers Market is a year-round market featuring over 50 vendors with a variety of local foods and handcrafted items. The Market also regularly offers cooking demonstrations, folk school classes and live music. Hours are Saturdays from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. and Tuesdays from 2-6 p.m. It is located at 2319 Nashville Road next to the WKU Store. For information about Community Farmers Market BG, visit www.communityfarmersmarketbg.com.