By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Thursday, October 24th, 2013 8:00 AM CST
One of the great things about Kentucky Music Company is the great teachers they have for lessons. We will feature each one over the next few months. Today, Todd Coop:
1) Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I am a guitarist from Glasgow, I’ve been playing since age 13. I worked at DB Music during the 90′s.
2) What Instrument Lessons Method Does You Use?
Ernie Ball method for children. Charles Duncan method for classical Guitarist.
3) What Are Your Formal Qualifications?
I’m a graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Music from WKU.
4) What Is Your Practical Experience In Teaching your instrument?
I have been teaching music since 1987 and I have been publicly performing since the 1990′s.
5) Do You Publicly Perform?
Yes, I am currently with Bueller’s Day off and I also do fill in gigs.
6) What Kinds Of Music Does You Teach?
I teach rock, country, classical, jazz and blues.
7) How Many Students Do You Have?
I currently have three students.
8)What Equipment Do You Require?
I require the use of the instrument a guitar, pick, tab book or lesson book.
9) What is the one thing every student should walk in able to do?
10) What is the one thing no student should ever do?
Quit because they can’t master guitar in 1 month.