By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 7:30 AM CST
During Bowling Green Eats Week this week, October 21-26th, enjoy a meal, drink or special at one of these fine locations on their day and a portion of your puchase will support healthy food access for local families.
- Tuesday- Cambridge Market and Cafe Lunch service.
- Wednesday- JD Bakery and Cafe Lunch service.
- Thursday- Home Cafe and Marketplace Lunch service and The Bistro Dinner service.
- Friday- Novo Dolce Lunch Service and Corsair for Tastings and Tours followed by Dinner at one of the fine local restaurants downtown.
- Saturday- Meltdown Ice Cream at Community Farmers Market.
If you need an event catered or a business luncheon delivered, they got you covered as well. But, if you just want to know the daily special or order ahead, Cambridge Market & Cafe on 830 Fairview Avenue and available at 270.782.9366 or online and facebook.