By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Friday, October 18th, 2013 2:00 PM CST
During Bowling Green Eats Week, October 21-26th, enjoy a meal, drink or special at one of these fine locations on their day and a portion of your purchase will support healthy food access for local families.
- Monday– Spencer’s Coffee (Special on Hooded Sweatshirt drink and Pumpkin Pie Bar)
- Tuesday- Cambridge Market and Cafe Lunch service.
- Wednesday- JD Bakery and Cafe Lunch service.
- Thursday- Home Cafe and Marketplace Lunch service and The Bistro Dinner service.
- Friday- Novo Dolce Lunch Service and Corsair for Tastings and Tours followed by Dinner at one of the fine local restaurants downtown. The last tour starts at 5pm so, arrive early.
- Saturday- Meltdown Ice Cream at Community Farmers Market.
Corsair Artisan is locally found at 400 East Main St. just across the street from the Bowling Green Daily News. You can fan their facebook page or dig deeper into the great product selection on their website!