By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Thursday, October 17th, 2013 11:00 AM CST
During Bowling Green Eats Week, October 21-26th, enjoy a meal, drink or special at one of these fine locations on their day and a portion of your puchase will support healthy food access for local families.
- Monday– Spencer’s Coffee (Special on Hooded Sweatshirt drink and Pumpkin Pie Bar)
- Tuesday- Cambridge Market and Cafe Lunch service.
- Wednesday- JD Bakery and Cafe Lunch service.
- Thursday- Home Cafe and Marketplace Lunch service and The Bistro Dinner service.
- Friday- Novo Dolce Lunch Service and Corsair for Tastings and Tours followed by Dinner at one of the fine local restaurants downtown.
- Saturday- Meltdown Ice Cream at Community Farmers Market.
Call ‘The Bistro’ NOW for reservations, while they last. Reservations can be made at 781.9646 or online via their website. Located at 1129 College Street, downtown.