Oh Yeah! You Know It’s What Made Us First Love JD!
By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Friday, March 30th, 2012 10:00 AM CST
Pancakes and Goldrush Casserole is on my mind! JD Bakery and Cafe just gave us that wonderful menu for tomorrow morning and it’s gonna be a nice little Saturday with a start down on Fountain Square. Saturday mornings breakfast specials are- Goldrush Casserole and Sweet potato pancakes with cinnamon syrup and whipped cream! You need to get down and get some of that good milk from their farm down in Russellville and cheese from Kenny Cheese!
- Farm Fresh Eggs (2 eggs, hashbrowns, bacon or sausage & toast)-$5.99
- Pancakes and Sausage– $6.49 and half order $3.49
- Option of 2 Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin or Pecan Pancakes– $4.99
- Stuffed French Toast (Sourdough bread stuffed with cream cheese and covered in fruit toppings)-$5.49
- 2 Eggs and Cheese Sandwich– $4.49 *add Bacon or Sausage– $5.49
- Cinnamon Roll– $2.00
- Blueberry Muffin– $1.50
- Granola Bar (oats, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, coconut, honey and chocolate chips)– $1.50
Fan their page and get down there Tue – Fri: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sat: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm. They will serve the breakfast from 7:00 am till 1:30pm! Also, fan them on facebook for more updates.