They’re back………Oatmeal Cream Pies!
By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 11:00 AM CST
JD Cafe and Bakery has been a breakfast favorite since we tasted their culinary charms at SKY Farmer’s market. Well, they have for a couple months had a great daily lunch menu with specials. The daily menu includes grilled cheese, club sandwich, blt, soup in a homemade bread bowl, a chef salad and a cobb salad. We’ll also have 2 soups of the day, (one with meat an one without) a sandwich of the day and a salad of the day.
So, we look forward to the final menu and remind you to check out the breakfast menu we posted at the end of 2011 or just check it out here:
- Farm Fresh Eggs (2 eggs, hashbrowns, bacon or sausage & toast)-$5.99
- Pancakes and Sausage– $6.49 and half order $3.49
- Option of 2 Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin or Pecan Pancakes– $4.99
- Stuffed French Toast (Sourdough bread stuffed with cream cheese and covered in fruit toppings)-$5.49
- 2 Eggs and Cheese Sandwich– $4.49 *add Bacon or Sausage– $5.49
- Cinnamon Roll– $2.00
- Blueberry Muffin– $1.50
- Granola Bar (oats, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, coconut, honey and chocolate chips)– $1.50
They will continue to serve specials and do have a variety of cookies, bars, breads and pies. Fan their page and get down there Tue – Fri: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sat: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm. They will serve the breakfast from 7:00 am till 1:30pm! Also, fan them on facebook for more updates.