By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Thursday, February 23rd, 2011 7:00 AM CST
One thing is for sure, if you want to get fashionable clothes at a reasonable price you go to Elite Repeats. The store people have for over 25 years counted on carrying the best items for women’s fashion in the region. Consigners love them since they can make great money and have a computerized system where they can check out their account online. Well, right now, before the Spring and Summer season Elite Repeats is looking for new items.What do you need to know about consigning with Elite Repeats?
- Elite Repeats will feature name brands only (stores that items come from are Chico’s, Talbot’s, Pappagallo and the like). Don’t take offense if some of your items are not accepted for consignment as they try to keep what the customers are wanting and demanding.
- Consignments are accepted Monday-Thursday only. All clothing MUST BE ON HANGERS and of the latest styles. Items must be in “like new” condition. Items that have missing buttons, tags, broken zippers, stains or odors will not be accepted for consignment.
- Pricing is done by Elite Repeats staff. If you have an item that needs special pricing let them know at the time of consignment.
- The consignment period is 90 days and they operate on a 50/50 spit of the final selling price.
- They will do their best and make every effort in safeguarding your items, however, Elite Repeats will not be responsible for loss of any kind to your items. You may want to check with your Home Owners Insurance as to coverage on consigned items.
- You have online access to your account 24/7. You can check your account status and balance at any time. They will also be happy to provide you with a list of your priced items, either by email or personal pick up.