By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 7:00 AM CST
A night for the men to relax and get their shopping completed by Santa and her elves! Ladies, stop in before Thursday or email, phone me your wish list, and you can include anyone on your list (aka…mother-in-law). Santa contacts your significant, or who ever and he/she just makes the final decisions, Marsch Inspirations wrap it up while he/she relaxes! The list can be made anytime,and if time is a factor, they will contact your significant and can even deliver it to his or her office!
Its all about making Christmas less stressing and more Merry!
Some Great items to choose from like:
1. Hollieroo Hand Knits– Creating unique and interesting hand knit clothing and accessories and knitting patterns. Christine Ball has a great collection for you to check out at Marsch Inspirations!
2. Local Music– Local Music Like Rachel Pearl, Dennis Holt and Michael Strautman are all for sale at Marsch Inspirations. Really a place that offers music that just sets the mood for the shopping experience at this fabulous Broadway store!
3. Kids Clothing– The children’s clothing at Marsch Inspirations are amazing. They are cute, classic and beautiful. The last picture above is a cute item for the parents of a baby boy, made locally by Kayla Cassady. The other pieces are made by the talented, Christine Ball.
4. Great Art– Melissa the owner of Marsch Inspirations has a passion for art, as many of our partners do as well. She has all these great items and then there is the original art. Below are some samples:
Watercolor by Jay Dougherty
Jared Weaver Photography is available framed (a favorite for BLBG).
Gary Bewley charcoal sketch.
Lastly, don’t forget about the Kugels and Witches Balls
5. Handmade Silks made on location at Marsch– These Beautiful silks are amazing and it’s a great piece you can have made specifically for you or your friends or family for the holidays! They even make silk ties!
Also, they have great items for decorations around the house:
Marsch Inspirations is located at 815 Broadway Avenue. You can reach them by phone at 270-535-7135 or fan them on facebook. Call and order today a special made silk or check out the ones already in stock!