By Admin, BuyLocalBG.com, BuyLocalBg@gmail.com/
Monday, October 7th, 2013 12:00 PM CST
Gianni’s Restaurant on Old Morgantown Road has a diverse menu but, it’s rooted mainly in traditional German fare and some Bosnian favorites as well. We’re going to do a few posts on their menu. Take a look below:
- Cold Fresh Plate- Cold Cut Smoked Beef with two varieties of Smoked Bosnian Sausages and Bosnian Feta Cheese.
- Grilled Mushrooms- Eight fresh mushrooms with olive oil, garlic filled with mozzarella and a salad.
- Fried Fresh Calamari- Fresh Cut Seasoned Calamari tossed with Bread Crumbs.
- Feta Cheese- Frush Cut Bosnian Feta Cheese with lattes.
- German Meatball Soup– Daily Freshly prepared soup with mixed vegetables and meatballs.
- Mushroom Soup– A Traditional Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup, topped with Green onions.
- Bosnian Feta Cheese Salad– Mixed Vegetables, topped with Bosnian Feta Cheese. A Healthy Salad option.
- Chicken or Shrimp Salad– Grilled Chicken breast or Shrimp with olive oil sprinkled with salt, pepper, sliced chicken breast (or Shrimp) served with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and onion.
- German Tomato Salad– Fresh Cut tomato, onions, olive oil, pepper, salt and topped with Vinegar
European Grille Food
- Bosnian Cevapcici– A large portion of Ten Cevapcici is a European sausage made with ground beef, lamb, garlic, pepper and served in a larger plate with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and lepina (Bosnian Bread)
- Gyros– Gyros are a classic Greek sandwiches sliced of ground lamb with tomatoes, onion, cucumbers and served with a homemade sauce.
- Sudzukice– Traditional sausage made with beef and original spices served with your choice of two side items.
- Creamy Chicken– Grilled chicken topped with a cream mushroom sauce with your choice of two side items.
- Shrimp or Chicken Alfredo– Grilled chicken or shrimp with green and red peppers topped with mushrooms and Alfredo sauce
- Spaghetti with mushrooms– Spaghetti with tomato, onions, mushrooms mix with tomato sauce sprinkled with mozzarella cheese
- Grilled Chicken– Two grilled chicken breasts with your choice of 2 sides.
- Pretzel Burger– lettuce, tomato, mayo and onions served with fries.
- Pretzel Burger with Cheese– lettuce, tomato, mayo, cheese and onions served with fries.
- Spaghetti with Mushrooms
- Chicken Fingers with Fries– Three Chicken Fingers with Fries.
- Pizza– small cheese pizza.
Traditional German Food
- German/Bosnian mix plate– Three German sausages, four cevapcici, three chicken schnitzel and four pljeskavica with rice, onion and pickles served with lepina (Bosnian bread)
- Large Pileskavica– Traditional German juicy beef patty (about 12 ounces) made from a mixture of ground beef and lamb filled with mozzarella cheese served with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and lepina (Bosnian Bread) order of you choice sandwich or plate.
- German Sausages– Three delicious German sausages with cabbage.
- German Schnitzel– One large chicken schnitzel with fries or mashed potatoes.
- Sarma– Sarma is made with ground beef, rice, mixture of apices and it’s rolled up with cabbage topped with German sauce also served with mashed potatoes.
- Goulash– A soup of stew of beef, vegetables, sliced potato, seasoned with paprika and other spices.
- **German Rouladen**– German (four) Rouladen is a beef smothered with mustard, pickles, red onions and rolled up topped with German Sauce.
- **Curry Sausage German Style (Currywurst) from German Chef**– Grilled German sausage (two sliced) topped with tomato sauce, chili sauce, onion salt, black pepper, paprika, curry powder with fries.
- European Chocolate Cake
- Crepes filled with Nutella
- Graham Cheese
You’ll want to fan their page for updates. They will have their store open soon on Old Morgantown road which is connected to the restaurant. Fan their facebook page here.